Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2012

Just Pressing Pause

Just Pressing Pause

Basically this is just a quick message to say that, no, I have not stopped blogging. I love it too much. It has changed me in ways that didn't even seem possible. I'm serious. I didn't realize how much I missed writing and how much it is a part of who I am, whether anyone reads it or not. Of course I love the company and feedback, but I know now that I HAVE to write no matter what. I've had friends tell me this, and I should have listened much sooner.

It completely and totally blows my mind that there are people in Germany, Russia, Canada, and the Ukraine reading this blog. I would sooooo love to hear from you guys. I am curious and excited beyond belief. That is simply mind-blowing and humbling. The fact that anyone is reading it other than my immediate family is mind-blowing.

I have been posting about three times a week, but I wanted to explain why I haven't lately, so that hopefully you guys will keep tuning in and hang with me. Basically, our area was hit by a tornado this past week. And with all that is going on and with there being so many people in need and suffering, it just didn't seem right to blog about the crazy, quirky parts of life with all the truly important things going on right now.

Anyhow, to make a long story short, I plan on starting back up again this weekend.

Please just keep those who are suffering in your thoughts and prayers.

Love to all,
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Well, not sure why there are two titles at the top, but I must say that I literally had to delete the entire post and repost when I discovered that I typed "right" when I meant to type "write." I'm crazy that way as you will learn. Somewhere in the shuffle, I screwed up the title. But I guess it's the price I pay for being so anal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an angel Melissa. Thank you so much for all of your help and concern for this young family who lost everything in the tornado. I hope you and Ed have no trouble trying to deliver the dresser you so generously donated. It would have helped if I could have read my own handwriting when giving you the directions. God is smiling on you precious friend. Love you...

    ReplyDelete